Block - Automation Table Sort & Tick based on Selection

Hi,

I would like to show you how to sort information in a table and auto-tick based on the number of row selections with an automation block.

1. Firstly we need 2 tables. This is due to we are not able to sort in the main table.
    1-> Main Table
    2-> Duplicate of the Main Table

2. Main Table by default no tick & Module ID not in ascending order

3. Do Automation in the Activity Form
    NOTE: In the Activity Form should have the Main & Duplicate Table

Automation for Sort

1. Check the Main table have more than 1 row

2. After that you need to sort the Module ID in ascending order.

3. Then, define a variable for each row and create new row for each information found. before that you will need to check if the Main table row and Duplicate table row are equal else it will have an infinite loop.

Let’s see the result at the Client.

Automation to auto-tick based on the number of row selections with an automation block.

1. Row selection 1-10, 11,20 and etc

2. You need to check Duplicate table row is more than 0. If True, then do condition for each selection.
    My condition for row 1 till 10 to tick True i select #Form #Row ==‘1-10’

3. Next, you need for loop in range of 10 and a condition to check less or equal 10.
    So that if your table only have 9 rows and it will only loop till 9 line

4. Next, you need Action block to find Table No equal with the loop range, then set to True

5. So what if you select to tick True to line 11-20? The steps are below.

6. You would need to do a condition for each selection and the range.

Let’s see the result at the Client.

Row 1-10

Row 11-20

Automation to reset the tick if from 1-10 to 11-20

1. Add Trigger Block and type #From#Row

2. For each the Duplicate Table

3. Next, set the Tick to None and link to the first selection condition

Automation to update the result to the Main Table

1. Do Automation in the Activity, Do After

2. Condition to check if the Duplicate Table row is more than 1

3. Finally you need to Perform Edit the same entry and pass duplicate table data to Main Table

Hi, for Automation to auto-tick based on the number of row selections with an automation block., if let say we wrongly select dropdown value of 1-10 initially and system was auto-tick row 1-10, and we actually shall select 11-20, how shall we do? Is it possible if Table (Copy)'s Tick column’s Tick will be deleted and re-tick based on dropdown value of Row? If yes, how shall we configure? thanks.

Hi @Alan I have updated the above post Automation to reset the tick if from 1-10 to 11-20

1 Like