Keep the content approval in an easier way.
Wasting Time - Every time need employee need to request approval for content orally or written. It wasting time to manage and record the request from employee.
Save time and easy to manage - This template is useful to manage the employee to request approval for content, reduce the time needed in approval process.
Step of Configuration
- Recognize and configure all the Information name and type required to create a new entry in Task Management. (Refer Picture 1)
- Name: Request Date, Type: Date
- Name: Posting Date, Type: Date
- Name: Title, Type: Text
- Name: Content, Type: Text
- Name: Images, Type: Images
- Name: Purpose, Type: Text
- Name: Approved By, Type: Text
- Name: Approved Date, Type: Date
- Name: Signature (Approved By), Type: Signature
- Name: Reason, Type: Multiline Text
- Recognize and configure all the Activity able to perform to change State (Refer Picture 2 and Picture 3 and 4 for Form)
- Approve (Form)
- Reject (Form)
- Recognize and configure all the States in the whole Content Approval. (Refer Picture 4 and Picture 5 for Initial State)
- Draft (Initial State)
- Pending Approval
- Configure Flow by determining a state can flow to which state through specific activity and form a reasonable workflow diagram in whole progress. (Refer Picture 6)
Example: State ----> Activity ----> State
- Draft ----> Submit ----> Pending Approval
- Pending Approval ----> Approve ----> Approved
- Pending Approval ----> Reject ----> Rejected
- Approved ----> Close ----> Closed
- (any state) ----> Cancel ----> Canceled
- Configure and Recognize Listing to category the state of entries and filter list with defined information to show for users or purposes. (Refer Picture 7 and Picture 8 and 9 for State)
- Draft - Condition: State Is “Draft”
- Pending Approval - Condition: State is “Pending Approval”
- Approved - Condition: State Is “Approved"
- Rejected - Condition: State is “Rejected”
- Archived - Condition: State is “Closed”, or State is “Canceled”
- Step to arrange the information according to your preference in Standard (Refer Picture 10 and Picture 11)
- Click the gray box beside the “Default(Create/Edit/View)” at the Standard card to open the design form
- Drag the box from the “INFORMATION” panel on left side of the screen, drop it to the empty place that you want to place
- Drag and Drop all the information boxes from the “INFORMATION” panel to the empty place at the right side
- Also can drag the “Empty Space” box from the “ELEMENTS” panel at the left side of the screen, drop it to the place that you want to place to create an empty space
- Arrange the information boxes according to your preferences
- Click the “SAVE” button after done and click “OK” to close the design form.
Congratulations!!! You have successfully created a Content Approval module.
Stay tuned to the Inistate community for more updates.
Try Inistate for FREE now.
Sign up at https://inistate.com
Tutorial - Content Approval